12.06.2012

ATC

Dziś chciałam pokazać 2 ATC zrobione w ostatnim czasie.
Pierwsze powstało na wyzwanie "Scrapujących Polek" i przedstawia barwy narodowe (dowolnego kraju).

Today, I would like to show 2 ATC made recently.
The first one was created for a challenge on the "Scrapujące Polki" portal and presents national colours (of any country).



Drugie ATC jest kolażem przedstawiającym pewien film ;) Jeśli ktoś chce, niech zgaduje co to za film ;)
ATC powstało na candy-konkurs u Annemaritta. Zgłaszam je również na wyzwania w "Scrapujących Polkach" i na forum Scrappassion.

The second ATC is a collage presenting a movie;) If you want, try to guess which movie;)
It was made for the candy-contest at Annemaritta blog. I also insert it into
a challenge on the "Scrapujące Polki" portal and on the Scrappassion forum.


4 komentarze:

OriBella pisze...

Super! Drugie ATC wydzierankowe czyżby to "Piraci z Karaibów";)

Unknown pisze...

Very interesting and pretty..Thanks for joining our blog hop!!

mapowska pisze...

Niestety nie, to byłoby zbyt oczywiste ;o)

Annemaritta pisze...

Oh, I love this! Thank you so much for taking a part on my 200th bloggins candy. I've made a list of my own guesses and really hope get them right.
You have made a bright and gorgeous pirate creation. X marks the spot, but what is my guess for this? Ooh... come and check if I got it right?